Severe constipation, shooting abdominal pains. Taking Cymbalta, Wellbutrin. No improvement with laxatives. Cause?

I ve been having extremely bad constipation for over a month. I started a new medication (Cymbalta 90 mg at present). I also take 450 mg of Wellbutrin XL , as well as pain killers for a back injury/surgery that I m recovering from. I haven t had a normal bowel movement in close to a month. I ve tried enemas, stool softeners, laxatives, and nothing really works. I ve also been having stomach cramps and shooting pains in my abdomen. When I feel like I need to empty my bowels, I m unable to do so. There is pressure, but I can t evacuate. I m very concerned and not sure what the problem may be. I drink water constantly, eat fruits and veggies every day, and try to take care of myself. I ve *never* had any kind of a problem like this, except for an incident in March 2011 in which I went to the ER for an intestinal infection, which cause was never explained to me, but after four courses of antibiotics (two oral and two IV), it went away after about a week. I m 38 years old, 5 7 , and 129 lbs. I haven t had much appetite , which may be due to the increase in Cymbalta.
Wed, 17 Apr 2019