What is Belching?
Belching is a response in form of release of gas from the digestive tract through the mouth.
Questions and answers on "Belching"
Health resources related to Belching
- Belching that smell like feces
- Is belching a side effect of tecfidera?
- Pain under left rib constant belching
- Gas and belching and dizzy
- Belching pain in upper arms
- Hard to breath and belching symptom
- Heart making belching noise
- Excessive mucus and belching
- What does constant belching mean
- Excessive belching smoke meth