What causes abdominal pain, cold sweats and weakness?
Drug induced Hypotension, DOse readjustment.
Thank you for asking
I read your question and i understand your concern. Let me reassure you that all these symptoms are sequelae of the medications you are on and they are being used more than needed. Maxzide is the culprit. Also with age need for antihypertensive medications is reduced as well and so the dosages should be adjusted. I would suggest dose readjustment and the issues of these cold sweats and fainting along with other conventional symptoms will subside. However you should get an EKG and a cardiac perfusion test done just to be on the safer road as sometimes the sweating and fainting with such presentation could mimic a heart problem.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and dont forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes lower abdominal pain
- What can cause abdominal pains
- Abdominal pain cold sweat pale
- What causes abdominal pain and sickness
- What causes abdominal pain and constipation
- What is causing abdominal pain and ibs
- What is the cause and treatment for abdominal pain
- What causes severe abdominal pain
- What causes chest infection cold cramps and abdominal pain
- What causes diarrheavomiting with abdominal pain
- Inflamed gums, bleeding. Was on prednisone. Had herpes. Is this a sign...
- Upper eyelid skin graft done to lengthen eyelid was not successful. Can...
- Diagnosed with stiff person syndrome and having muscle spasms. Taking ...
- Have hep c, HIV with anemia, fluid retention in legs, rash on palms and...
- Having trouble sleeping due to worry. Done with nuclear stress test and...
- Have Polymyalgia rheumatica. Having pain and feeling uncomfortable. What...
- Suffering from severe anxiety and pain in abdomen. Could It be...
- What is the best cream for haemorrhoids?
- Feels like room is spinning and have dizziness. Could I ask a doctor?
- Experiencing pain in ear and getting headache around left ear. What...