What are the reasons for fever,rashes, headache with sternum pain ?
I'm 53, 178 lbs, and have had rheumatic fever as a child and thyroid cancer as an adult.
Based on your symptoms, its appears that you have developed Infection.
Fever + Headaches + Rashes are typically suggestive of a Viral Syndrome.
Swelling of the right cheek is a concern.
You have an ulcer on the right cheek and this could be site of infection.
There could be dental infection or Salivary gland infection.
Since your partner has similar symptoms, it means that either of you had the infection when you last met. Its has spread likely through respiratory tract secretions.
Its advisable that you should visit a Physician at the earliest and get your self evaluated.
You can send the pictures of the skin rash and facial swelling for more specific advice.
You can mail me at YYYY@YYYY with Subject: Attn: Dr Kiran Kumar and please do confirm of mailing of the pictures by writing so as to reply you back at the earliest.
Awaiting your reply.
Thanks and Regards,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes severe stabbing pain under the sternum
- Pain in right sternum and gastric trouble reason
- What causes pain in the sternum and tingling on wrist
- Sternum pain and pain in arms
- What causes pain in sternum under the clavicle
- Symptoms headaches chills vomiting pain in sternum
- Jabbing pain behind sternum
- What causes mid back pain and the pain around sternum
- What causes the sternum more painful with diarrhea and nausea
- Sternum discomfort painful breathing what is causing this