What are the long term side effects of Urimax F?
urimax-f is safe
Urimax f contains two chemicals. Tamsulosin - it helps in prostate symptoms. It can cause hypotension. Bp should be monitored initially. F is finasteride .it is anti testosterone. It causes decrease in sexual drive and may interfere with sexual function. But it is good for decreasing the size of prostate.
If the symptoms of prostate are persisting inspite of medicine use or if side effects are seen the medicine can be changed to alfuzosin or sildocin under guidance of your doctor
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the side effects of long term acelofenac intake
- Lofepramine long term side effects
- What is long term side effects using ciplactin
- Sotalol side effects long term
- Long term side effects of tdap
- What are the the long term side effects of forteo
- What are the long term side effects of siphene
- What is the long term side effects of petogen
- Long term side effects of septicaemia
- Side effect of Urimax f