What are the chances of HIV transmission through inanimate objects?
Actually, I am on a business trip here.
But I was just robbed just now. While I was robbed, the robber had handcuffed me with steel handcuffs and in during that process, my hand was cut....it was bleeding. Though I am safe now and have applied first aid, as there is lot of HIV in Kenya, is there a chance for me to contract HIV. When the person handcuffed me, the handcuff did not show any blood stain. I am just worried still and I also suffer from OCD....hence this anxiety whether any previous blood stain in the handcuff or while applying the same, there could have been any transmission.
Emergency response to your emergency situation.
1. The chance of HIV transmission is zero. And I'm sure this will not register
because of OCD. You are not at fault.
2. Take Fluoxamine 100 mg BD 12 hourly.
This is the best drug for OCD. This is designed exclusively for OCD and anxiety.
3. Take Risperidone 0.5 mg once only. This drug is actually used in higher doses
for other psychiatric problems like schizophrenia at doses of 6mg and higher.
at half a milligram once and not more, latest research has found out that it rapidly "dissolves" OCD symptoms.
4. Do you have any history of depression? I would like to know this, we can
control the situation better.
I'm waiting for your response.
Dr. Neel Kudchadkar
My question is on the HIV Transmission. So you are sure the risk is zero.
Because, I am just thinking whether any blood on the hands of robber or blood stain on the handcuff could transmit.
Off course, theoretically, I am told the blood stain if not fresh blood cannot cause infection.
Still feeling very worried and almost panicked. Your professional guidance answer in this matter would be a reassurance.
Take this action now for instant relief.
1. Stop Fludac, typically you are either a 20mg or a 60mg responder.
2. start Fluoxamine 100mg twice, take extended release tablets.
Not regular ones.
3. Immediately take Risperidone 0.5mg, dissolve it under your tongue.
In 20-30 minutes you'll be fine.
4. Until then, thoughts and visions and daytime nightmares of you getting
HIV/AIDS will repeatedly come to you, regardless of how many times you
are told, shown, proven, that no, you cannot get HIV.
5. There is a test called PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) test. Even if you
have just come in contact with HIV, and there is a single HIV virus in your
body, this test can detect it.
6. Do not take ELISA, do not take western blot test, do not take CD4 detection
tests for HIV. They have false negative.
7. PCR has no false negative. The test is a blood test and is concluded in minutes.
8. I am 100% confident that PCR will be HIV -ve in your case.
9. I am also 100% confident that despite all this, you'll keep repetitively keep
thinking the same thoughts, that you have HIV/AIDS. Despite all evidence to
10. If a person has Vitamin A deficiency he becomes night blind.
11. If a person has 5-HT deficiency, he has OCD.
TAKE THE RISPERIDONE 0.5MG UNDER YOUR TONGUE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
I HAVE NEVER MENTIONED THAT YOU ARE MENTALLY IMBALANCED, I HAVE STATED WITH CONFIDENCE THAT YOU HAVE 5-HT DEFICIENCY IN THE BRAIN,
LIKE ANY VITAMIN DEFICIENCY. THIS IS MAKING YOU THINK AND BEHAVE LIKE
I KNOW THESE THOUGHTS ARE COMING AGAINST YOUR WILL.
I KNOW YOU ARE NOT DOING THIS ON PURPOSE OR FOR SOME OTHER REASON.
Help me help you,
Dr. Neel Kudchadkar
This is the best solution for you, take action now.
I apologize for the delayed response. I had to think about your situation and give the best solution for you. After all you've paid for our service. And you deserve the best. The fact is that I had kindly asked you not to take the ELISA test. That has got a 90 day period. (window period - "suspense" period). The PCR test does not have any such period. PCR stands for polymerase chain reaction test. This test amplifies virus particles. Even if a single fragment of HIV exists in your body, it will produce a result in minutes. Thus you must go for the PCR test. I also know for a fact that even after PCR test, even given all evidence to the contrary that no, you do not have HIV, your mind will continue to
throw hellish visions of you having HIV. Finally we are talking of OCD/Anxiety here. I asked you to take Risperidone 0.5 mg under your tongue. This would have solved the issue. Since you will not or cannot take Risperidone / Fluoxamine combination, I have to look at your situation from another angle now. Because of your OCD, which is not a mental illness but a neurotransmitter deficiency, like vitamin deficiency; you will suffer mentally.
So let us try another approach. Let us assume that the handcuffs really had fresh HIV blood. That when you were handcuffed, you "got" HIV. What do we do now?
We have a solution to this, when a person freshly contracts HIV, to save his life we have something called as HIV post exposure prophylaxis. This is a combination of drugs given in an emergency situation to arrest HIV infection. These drugs are Lamivudine and Zidovudine, this tablet is called combivir and has a lot of serious side effects.
I would advise you to go to a hospital and discuss combivir treatment for preventing HIV. PCR results will come in minutes or hours depending on laboratory.
Combivir can save your life only if it is taken within a few days of infection.
I am reasoning with you to take, the OCD pills, calm down and take the next step.
After all it's your human right to have peace of mind, right?
Dr. Neel Kudchadkar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the chances of a circumcised man getting hiv infected
- What are my chances of contracting hiv
- Hiv transmission chances
- What are the chances of getting hiv wearing a condom
- Chances of hiv transmission after protected sex
- Chances of hiv transmission from folliculitis
- What are the chances of false positive hiv pcr tests
- What are the ways of hiv transmission
- What is hiv
- What are the methods for transmission of hiv