What is Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown in thinking and poor emotional responses.Common symptoms include delusions, such as paranoia; hearing voices or noises that are not there; disorganized thinking; a lack of emotion and a lack of motivation. Schizophrenia causes significant social and work problems. Symptoms begin typically in young adulthood.
Questions and answers on "Schizophrenia"
Health resources related to Schizophrenia
- Symptoms of schizophrenia in children
- Can chlamydia cause schizophrenia
- I am suffering from schizophrenia, can i take abilify maintena?
- Clinical symptoms of schizophrenia
- Having schizophrenia difficulty in communication remedy
- Clinical definition of schizophrenia
- What are the signs of schizophrenia in children
- Facial tics schizophrenia
- Common delusions in schizophrenia
- Clinical characteristics of schizophrenia