What is First aid?
First aid is the provision of initial care for an illness or injury. It is usually performed to a sick or injured person until definitive medical treatment can be accessed. Some self-limiting illnesses or minor injuries may not require further medical care past the first aid intervention.
Questions and answers on "First aid"
Health resources related to First aid
- First aid for lockjaw
- First aid for drinking kerosene oil
- Eye burning sensation first aid
- First aid on board air sickness
- First aid for myocardial infarction
- Head bump first aid treatment
- First aid for burst varicose vein
- First aid remedies for gastritis
- First aid for loose motion ayurvedic
- What first aid item induces vomiting