Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Treatment for acid problem, vomiting and itchy rashes on face, neck along with scalp problem?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
I have a rash on face and neck that look like small itchy zits but my scalp has something that hurt so bad like acid burning. Itch started behind bolth ears and spread fast.Just Air coming out when going to bathroom. Bad acid. Vomiting
Posted Sun, 5 May 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 22 minutes later

You seem to have 2 problems -

1. The rash on face and neck with the scalp problem - This may be an allergic reaction to external allergen or to food that you consumed.

2. Acid problem and vomiting - seems like an acute Gastroenteritis again food or water borne.

My suggestions to you:

-Apply calamine lotion immediately to the rashes on the face and neck. Check your scalp for any pus-containing boil

- Please take Omeprazole 20mg that is available over the counter on empty stomach right away.

- wait for half an hour and then start taking liquids slowly.

- Rest for a while.

Do write back for further discussion.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Treatment for acid problem, vomiting and itchy rashes on face, neck along with scalp problem? 24 minutes later
No period as well bout 4 months
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 36 minutes later

Are you sexually active? If yes, please do a urine pregnancy test to confirm on your pregnancy status. Else, the cause for you not having period in last 4 months would be something else like a hormonal imbalance.

In such a case, you need to get a transvaginal ultrasound done. In addition, you may consider taking progesterone pills to have a withdrawal bleeding.

Let me know if you have more queries.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Gastroenterologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor