What is Transvaginal ultrasound?
It is a type of ultasound. The ultrasound probe is inserted inside the vagina to visualize female reproductive organs. patients will be required to fill their bladder or keep it partially filled. main indications inclde fibroids or cysts in the ovaries, certain infertilities, ectopic pregnancies
Questions and answers on "Transvaginal ultrasound"
Health resources related to Transvaginal ultrasound
- Transvaginal ultrasound showed complex cyst having mild pain any suggestion
- Can a transvaginal ultrasound see inside fallopian tubes
- 6 week transvaginal ultrasound
- No periods postmenopausal fsh transvaginal ultrasound
- Transvaginal ultrasound 3 dpo
- Can an transvaginal ultrasound break your hymen
- Transvaginal ultrasound mucus plug
- What are the findings from the transvaginal ultrasound
- What does follicular changes noted mean on a transvaginal ultrasound
- What does finding of transvaginal ultrasound mean