Suggest treatment for vaginal bleeding after intercourse

Posted on Thu, 12 Mar 2015 in Women's Health
Question: Dear si/r madam. My wife's vaginalvan are so week..when i sexwith her first time..more blooding starts...when i tell doctr ..dr said that there is no solution of it..her viginal van is too week and she is not able to sex..her body dovelopment was stopped due to some elophathic medicinewhich is taken in mentally disturbance in age of 15.after that she is now 19 year age bt seems like 8 year.another her one overry is damaged due to an accident and another overy is suffring from internal infection.dr said first of all she does not do sex ..if u preesure than due to a lot of blooding she wil die..her all reproductive orgens are not correct..and too week..please suggest me a best treatmentof this problem..
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Need more details.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
I need more details of her condition.
Please give me the diagnosis and the details that the doctor said, if written on paper.
Also, the details of the medications taken.
The ultrasound scans or reports which have led you to believe that she is having problems with her ovaries and vaginal walls.
I am awaiting all the reports and papers.
Only then will I be able to suggest a possible treatment.
All the best
Please feel free to discuss further.
Follow up: Dr. Aarti Abraham 15 minutes later
Madam,
all diagnosis report are not available because all are with my father to discussion with another doctor.
can u please tell me why this problem occure and is there any solutoin of it .please tell me .
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Need the reports.

Detailed Answer:
It could be a hereditary issue ( congenital ).
However without the diagnostic tests and reports, it is impossible to say.
She should be having the following assessment -
Internal exam by OB - GYN
Pelvic ultrasound scan
Hormonal levels - FSH, LH, TSH, Prolactin, OGTT, DHEAS, Free testosterone, Lipid profile.
Karyotyping.
Please try and avail the reports and upload them, only then can treatment be discussed.
Dr. Aarti Abraham

OBGYN