Suggest treatment for symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis
Two doctors said possibly Polymyalgia Rheumatica. Investigating further but in the meantime, what is recommended diet, exercise, nutrition, etc. for this condition?
You need to avoid fruits
I have studied your case and I think you are having rheumatoid arthritis. I have following suggestions for you.
1.Diet does not have big role to play but you should avoid fruits and curd. Fruits specially lemon and oranges should be avoided.
2. Avoid cold temperature and air conditioning. Take hot water bath twice daily. Sun bath is also good to you.
3.Apart from steroids you should also take DMARD like HCQ or Saaz as per your doctor suggestions.
4. Swimming and yoga is best exercises. Avoid heavy exertions.
I hope these steps will be helpful for you. Let me know if you have any other follow up questions.
What foods would be included in "curd" - yogurt, etc?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Rheumatoid arthritis symptoms in women
- Rheumatoid arthritis dizziness symptoms
- Symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis early symptoms
- Seronegative rheumatoid arthritis symptoms
- Suggest treatment for rheumatoid arthritis pain
- Common symptoms rheumatoid arthritis
- Suggest treatment for rheumatoid arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis progression of symptoms
- Arthritis symptoms rheumatoid arthritis