Can you suggest me what medicines to take for rheumatoid arthritis chronic problem?

sir,
can u suggest me what medicines to take in the case of rheumatoid arthirities chronic problem of say 12 years previously i have also gone for arthoscopy synovectomy about 6 yrs ago in left knee everything was fine then now i am having severe pain in mostly all of my joints i am taking nice painkiller to come out of pain .I want your advice i stay in agartala if u have any remedy for me reply i will consult u privately in the chamber

sir how i will pay u
Mon, 29 Apr 2013