Diagnosed Axial spondyloarthritis. Given Saaz. Is the medication for rheumatoid arthritis?

Hi, I wanted to know what is the difference between Axial spondyloarthritis and Rheumatoid arthritis? Actually my sister has been diagnosed Axial spondyloarthritis and doc has given her Tab Saaz 500mg. While searching online its mentioned that this med is used for Rheumatoid arthritis and juvenile rheumatoid arthritis . could you please help me.
Mon, 15 Jul 2013
Spine Surgeon 's  Response
Hi. Axial spondyloarthritis is an inflammatory arthritis similar to
rheumatoid arthritis. But it involves spine and larger joints. Saaz is one of the many drugs used for inflammatory arthritis.