What is Prednisolone?
Prednisolone can also be used as an immunosuppressive drug for organ transplants and in cases of adrenal insufficiency (Addison's disease). Corticosteroids inhibit the inflammatory response to a variety of inciting agents.
Questions and answers on "Prednisolone"
Health resources related to Prednisolone
- Prednisolone 15mg syrup
- Prednisolone sod phos side effects
- Prednisolone acetate 1% eye drops
- My husband is taking gupisone20 prednisolone 20mg as directed by his
- Prednisolone for swelling tummy tuck
- Is it safe to take prednisolone
- Coming off prednisolone
- Prednisolone acetate side effects
- Converter prednisolone to hydrocortisone
- Prednisolone 15mg/5ml dosage