Is hemp oil advisable for pain in the body?
Can be tried out
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Hemp oil contains Cannabidiol (CBD) oil which is used by some people with chronic pain. Studies on CBD oil and pain management have shown a great deal of promise and so it can be given a try if other options have not provided adequate relief. The price may vary significantly with the manufacturer and I cannot suggest you any specific brand of hemp oil.
However, instead of hemp oil I would insist you to try acupuncture. Studies have shown its capacity to depress pain areas in the brain and it would be a cheaper and better option.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation