Suggest remedy for severe pain in both hips, stiff feet with stabbing pain while diagnosed with joint inflammation and digestive problems

Recently started having increased pain in both hips . Pain is steady while resting or activity .when lying down on back pain under left rib, eventually subsided. Weakness in lifting legs and pain. After sitting from activity severe stiffness feet have stabbing pains at times can t walk when taking a step ,hips also joints lock up. Hear popping in hips. Tiredness. Have been diagnosed with joint inflammation, high blood pressure, severe depression, IBS ,diverticulitis. Have had kidney stone removable. Removal of ruptured disk L2 ,L4.
Fri, 9 Dec 2016