Suggest treatment for sore tongue ?
Need report (image)/causes are many
Thanks for consulting Healthcare magic .
This is Dr. Priyanka tiwari answering your query .
Read your query and understand your concern.
Soreness of tongue could be due to some reasons like Nutritional deficiency (vitamin B 12 deficiency, Malnutrition ) , Dry mouth , Drug induced , Depapillation of papillae (taste buds) , Medical condition like Diabetes , constipation, Stress induced , Fungal infection (oral thrush) .
Can you attach a report ( image ) of tongue that will be more helpful to arrive at conclusion?
Based on detail provided I will suggest you to try these remedies :
-Maintain proper oral hygiene .
-Use tongue scraper to clean your tongue .
- Drink plenty of water .
- Avoid hot and spicy food .
- You can chew sugar free chewing gum .
- You can take vitamin supplements by consulting with local doctor.
Hope I have answered your query .
If you have further query I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for sore cracked tongue
- Sore tongue treatment papilli
- Suggest treatment tongue infection
- Sore tongue treatment papili
- White sores on tongue good treatment
- What is treatment for soreness in tongue
- Tongue canker sores treatment
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection on tongue
- Red sore tongue treatment
- Treatment for meth tongue sores