How can a swollen taste bud be treated?
nutritional deficiency, chronic irritation, no treatment is required
Thanks for your query. I have gone through your query.
As far as the swollen taste bud is concerned, it can be because nutritional deficiency. The other possible cause can be chronic irritation from the teeth.Nothing to worry, consume lot of leafy vegetables and fruits. No need of any treatment as such. If it increases in size then get it surgically removed.
I hope I have answered your question. if you have any queries reply me back. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cure for swollen taste buds
- Swollen taste buds allergy
- How to shrink swollen taste buds
- Swollen taste bud removal
- How to treat swollen pus filled and swollen psoriasis
- Fever swollen tonsils swollen taste buds
- Swollen taste bud yellow
- Swollen tonsils and swollen taste buds
- Virus and swollen taste buds swollen sinuses
- Swollen tonsils and swollen taste buds at back of throat