Brief Answer:Transvaginal ultrasound
I read your query and I understand your concerns.
Following is my reply
1. The lower back pain with infertility
in your wife could be due to 2 conditions.
2. First is fibroid uterus which distorts uterus and also cause pain.
3. Second possibility could be endometriosis
which is due collection of blood in ovary.
4. Both above conditions can be diagnosed by a simple transvaginal ultrasound scan.
5. If ultrasound shows any of above it can easily be corrected by Laparoscopy
6. Meanwhile get your semen analysis
Let me know if you have any more questions.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol
IVF and infertility Specialist