Suggest ways to monitor ovulation
Follicular growth scan
I understand your concerns.
Following is my reply:
1) Basal body temperature ( BBT) is not always best way to monitor fertility and ovulation.
2) BBT change happens secondary to ovulation changes and tends to get fluctuated with external climate and atmosphere. I suggest dont rely on it alone. There is no way to externally correct it or increase it.
3) I suggest you listen to your gynecologist advice on letroz and get regular follicular growth scan to identify the day of ovulation which is more promising way to identify.
4) BBT and mucous are not the only ways and not good ways to identify ovulation.
Let me know if you need anymore help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ovulation clear saliva fertility monitor
- Natural ways to induce ovulation
- Follicle monitoring ovulation
- Have irregular periods ovulation kit suggested ovulation on susten help
- Trying for a baby suggest medicine to ovulate
- Suggest treatment for infertility inspite of having regular ovulation
- Ovulation kit not showing ovulation
- Irregular and long periods difficulty ovulating any suggestions
- Ovulation date had sex have dizziness cramps headaches lightheadedness suggest
- Natural ways to ovulate