Suggest treatment for frequent urination and irritation of vagina
Controlling diabetes is crucial...
Hi there my dear,
I have gone through your medical history and there are 3 things to be pointed out:
1. You are reporting to have urinary and vaginal problems, most probably infection. It is common for diabetics to suffer of uro-genital infection. You need to start appropriate antibiotic treatment orally and locally (vaginal ovules).
Controlling blood sugar levels would also help treat such problems easily.
2. You are also reporting to be suffering of acid reflux. You should increase the dose of nexium, follow appropriate diet (avoid foods/drinks that might cause heartburn). Please be patient as the treatment is long-term and need time to get improvement.
I would also suggest to take domperidone for nausea.
3. With regards to vertigo, I'd suggest to monitor your:
- blood pressure
- blood sugar levels
record the results and pass them to your doctor. If blood pressure/sugar are ok, then, should consult with ENT to exclude inner ear problems and treat them accordingly.
Hope it was of help! Let me know if anything unclear!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Frequent urination enlarged prostrate treatment
- What is the treatment for frequent urination in children
- What is the treatment for frequent urination
- Suggest treatment for frequent urination with mild tingling
- Suggest medication for frequent urination
- Suggest treatment for frequent urination
- Treatment and cure for Frequent urination
- What is the cause and treatment for frequent urination
- Suggest treatment for burning and frequent urination
- Child having frequent urination treatment
- Have abdominal pain radiating to groin area and aggravating sciatic...
- Chest pain and vomiting. Cardiac test results came normal. On TUMS and...
- Vaginal spotting with bowel movement. Had cryosurgery to remove cervical...
- What are the side effects of taking benzibiotic?
- Getting light vaginal bleeding with bowel movements and abdominal pain....
- History of recurrent cancer, ileostomy and reverse ileostomy. Having...
- Diagnosed with gastritis and hiatal hernia. Having difficulty breathing....
- Having pain due to swollen stomach and told as having a swollen spleen...
- Getting pain from under arm while bending due to lumps. Should I be...
- Suffer abdominal pain and loose stools. Experiencing itchy anus. Prone...