What is Vertigo?
Vertigo is the sensation of spinning/ rotatory movement, mainly caused due to any pathology in the Vestibular system in the inner ear (it maintains the posture & body balance) Diagnosis is based on clinical symptoms & Vestibular function tests. Management involves treatment of underlying cause, Vestibular sedatives & Vestibular habituation therapy.
Questions and answers on "Vertigo"
Health resources related to Vertigo
- Vestibular exercises for vertigo
- Foods to eat to avoid vertigo
- Hot flushes aching vertigo tinnitus
- Is it possible to try epleys procedure for positional vertigo
- Vertigo and flying in an airplane
- Vertigo when lying down
- Bad wisdom tooth and vertigo
- Can cpap cause vertigo
- Home remedy for vertigo
- Low ferritin and vertigo