What is Heartburn?
Heart burn as the name suggest has nothing to do with the heart. When the gastric contents get refluxed in the lower part of the esophagus , due to the acidity on the gastric fluid , the mucosa of the esophagus gets inflamed and thus a burning sensation we feel in the lower sternal region is known as heart burn.
Questions and answers on "Heartburn"
Health resources related to Heartburn
- Heartburn after coming off cerazette
- Heartburn avoid ab crunches
- Ease doxycycline heartburn
- Heartburn when bending over
- Heartburn and sore neck
- Heartburn after myomectomy
- Tender breasts heartburn with mirena iud
- Is heartburn a side effect of lamictal xr?
- Heartburn nausea indigestion upset stomach dizzy headache
- Is heartburn a side effect of tadalafil?