What is Inner ear?
Inner ear is cylindrical coiled part of ear which converts mechanical energy into electrical energy n travel impulse through eight cranial nerve .
Questions and answers on "Inner ear"
Health resources related to Inner ear
- Itchy red bumps on inner ear
- Chalazion and inner ear
- Ureaplasma urealyticum sinus inner ear and dizziness condition
- Toddlers inner ear bleeding
- Concerta and inner ear
- Inner ear treatment prednisone
- Inner ear dizziness and nausea
- Inner ear itch allergy
- Red bump in inner ear
- I am 45 yr old female had meiners disese and inner ear surge