Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction

Dr. Uday Nath Sahoo

Posted on Tue, 28 Mar 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: what cause a burning on my penis
tried all sorts of cream does not work
I have a white stuff on the head of my penis
and it burns when I shoot my cum out
why cant I get my dick hard
what causes it
they say I have two blockages coming from my heart
Answered by Dr. Uday Nath Sahoo 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Genital thrush & erectile dysfunction

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for your question on HCM

I do understand your pain and discomfort

As per your history is concerned your first question was you have burning sensation on penis and white stuff on penis and it is due to genital thrush only so you can follow few steps at home-:

1)Keeping your penis clean and dry well after washing

2)Avoiding perfumed shower gels or fragranced soaps

3)Avoiding tight underwear and other restrictive clothing

4)Drink plenty of water

5)Avoiding sex until symptoms of thrush have subsided

6)Using a condom if your partner may have thrush

7)For it you can use a non prescription drug clotrimazole cream and if it is not resolved with one week tell your treating doctor to prescribe oral ant fungal like fluconazole

8)Do a clinical examination by your dermatologist.

Your second question was regarding hardness of your penis ,

As per your question I may say sexual arousal is a complex process that involves the brain, hormones, emotions, nerves, muscles, and blood vessels. Stress and mental health concerns can also cause or worsen erectile dysfunction.

Out of many pathological causes clogged blood vessels which is called atherosclerosis is one among them. So it can be repaired by surgical treatments only and prognosis is 100% good.

Hope that helps
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. Uday Nath Sahoo 2 hours later
I already tried the cream and does not work
and would high blood pressure cause me not to get a hard on
also when I take a piss it also burns too
could I have gotten a disease from a guy who suck my cock
let me know what test I should have my male doctor to perform on mep s I go naked while I am at home
I also sleep naked
I do not wear underwear at all
Answered by Dr. Uday Nath Sahoo 41 minutes later
Brief Answer:
genital herpes infection may be a possibility

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for your follow up question

As per your clinical signs described, it seems like a genital herpes, so do a physical examination by your doctor, as well as urine routine microscopy and culture sensitivity examination and based on the results, your doctor will advise you accordingly (if genital herpes gets detected, an antiviral drug like Acyclovir orally as well as ointment for local application will be advised).

High blood pressure is also a cause of erectile dysfunction, so if you have this problem, please take regular anti-hypertensive medications for it.

HSV-2 virus causes genital herpes, the virus spreads through sexual contact and skin to skin contact mostly and it is highly contagious, whether you have open sores or not.

At first, Your doctor will do a physical exam and if he wants then he can advise you a blood test for HSV-2 antibody as well as polymerase chain reaction which is called [PCR] test to determine which type of infection you have.

I hope I was able to answer all your questions, if you have any further clarification please do not hesitate to ask me.

Wishing you a good health

Thanks

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Follow up: Dr. Uday Nath Sahoo 15 hours later
should I tell my male doctor that I am gay?
that way he can perform the tests on me?
would you let me know because I have a appointment tomorrow
at 9;30am
and my asshole is very sore and I passed blood on Thursday morning
please respond right away
also what color should my pee be?
and also I can not get the forskin all the way down to clean it?
any suggestions?
and also does a man cum have lots of proteins in it?
I was told this when I was 11 years old
I do swallow the hot cum
I do not put my dick into a guys asshole never fck a guy
I only receive the guys cum inside my male asshole
also is it okay to drink a mans piss?
Answered by Dr. Uday Nath Sahoo 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Detailed physical examinations

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for your follow up questions

As per your question is concerned please follow point wise:-

1)Ya you can tell your doctor that you are a XXXXXXX then it will be easy for him to do a clinical examination.

2)Do check your anus whether any infection, piles or injury present as you have bleeding history.

3)If your foreskin is not retracted it will be repaired as out patient basis in surgical way only.

4)Ya you are right it contains proteins

5)It is not wise to drink mans piss because piss contains substances which are not required by our body and body wants to leave them so in my opinion it is not wise at all.

Hope I answered all your questions correctly,

Thanks

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
I asked you what color should my piss be?
and what about a guy giving me a golden shower?
and is it okay to tell my male doctor that I am XXXXXXX
and should I tell him at what age I started at?
and should I also tell him when was the last time I got fucked in my asshole?
would you want to know if you were my doctor?
thank you for all your information so far.
Answered by Dr. Uday Nath Sahoo 42 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Clinical Examination

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your follow-up post,

As per your history, regarding questions are concerned, if I were your doctor then I will not ask you things which is not required at all.

Normally urine color is pale yellow to deep XXXXXXX

So for me, your medical history is sufficient and no need to go in to those discussions of history at all and the treating doctor will do his best I think.

Hope this helps, get well soon.

1. how often should I have a prostate exam?
I am now over 50?
2 is it now every 5-10years now?
3.how can I get my doctor to do the required tests?
when he is afraid to touch my penis or my rectum?
4.should I be straight forward with him?
5. what causes air in my stomach?
6.what can I do to get rid of it?
thank you for your help.
Brief Answer:
Questions

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for your follow up questions,

As per your questions my answers will be as below:-

1) If you have prostate problem then once a year is enough.

2,3) Doctor will do their responsibility

4) Yes as you like, i think straight forward is better

5) For air you need to do stool routine microscopy examination first

6) You can try Digestive enzyme twice a day for gas and it is an OTC medicine

I hope i was able to answer all your questions, if you have no further questions you can close it, please give your valuable feedback too.

Wish you a good health

Thanks

1.i am going on Monday to see a surgen
should I show him my penis?
2.stool routine microscopy how do they perform the test?
Answered by Dr. Uday Nath Sahoo 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Questions

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for your follow up questions,

As per your question I may say that if your doctor wants to see it then no problem at all to show him.

Secondly stool examination is done at a pathological laboratory and you have to give a specimen for examination and they will check it under microscope to check whether any parasite ova or cyst present or not.

Hope that helps