What is Atherosclerosis?
Atherosclerosis is a disease in which plaque builds up inside your arteries. Plaque is made up of fat, cholesterol, calcium, and other substances found in the blood. Over time, it hardens and narrows your arteries. This limits the flow of oxygen-rich blood to your organs and may lead to heart attack, stroke or even death.
Questions and answers on "Atherosclerosis"
Health resources related to Atherosclerosis
- Atherosclerosis pyelitis
- Atherosclerosis tests and diagnosis
- Atherosclerosis physiology
- What is different between atherosclerosis and angina
- Death from atherosclerosis after cholecystectomy
- How to reverse atherosclerosis
- Reverse coronary atherosclerosis
- Famous people with atherosclerosis
- Can statins reverse atherosclerosis
- Advanced atherosclerosis could likely lead to