Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Suggest treatment for cyst in bladder

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General Surgeon
Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 3190 Questions
sir my name is XXXXXXX from india ,i have cyst in my urine bladder from last 2 years.what type of treatment we should do? and from where??
Posted Tue, 4 Mar 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Kindly provide me the report and investigation Detailed Answer: Hi Welcome to Healthcare-Magic Greetings of the day As already suggested by you, it will be more convenient to give advise if you could provide me the report along with your symptoms and all the investigation done so that I can provide you with suggestions. You can upload the things in the uploader available on the website or you can mail the attachment to YYYY@YYYY with the subject as "Attention Dr Deepak Kishore Kaltari" Wishing you great health. Take care Best Regards Dr Deepak Kishore MBBS, MS, MCH Consultant Surgeon
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for cyst in bladder 21 hours later
sir here i upload all the reports related to disease, please give me valuable suggestion ,i am totally hopeless.sir what can i do if cancer..................
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: Nabothian cyst is a benign pathology Detailed Answer: Hi Greetings Dear Mrs XXXXXXX I would like to reassure you that it's not cancer. None of the reports mention about it. You have been suffering from chronic infection of urinary bladder known as Chronic Cystitis. It will definitely resolve with long course of antibiotics. Your ultrasound report does mention about nabothian cyst of cervix, it's a totally benign pathology and not related to cancer. It's caused by blockage of ducts of mucous secreting glands of cervix which leads on to accumulation of mucous and causes cyst. They usually resolve over a period of time. In sexually active females they are normal findings in 5 to 10 percent of females. All that it needs is yearly follow up with your Gynecologist. I would once again want to reassure that there is nothing serious about it. Also small fibroid of uterus may be normal finding in many individuals. Rest be assured that there is no cause for concern. Do get back to me if you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you. You can write directly to me anytime. Wishing you a very happy and healthy life. Take care Best Regards Dr Deepak Kishore MBBS, MS, MCH Consultant Surgeon
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor