What is Urinary bladder?
This is where urine is collected before urination. The body produces urine continuously but we only urinate 2/3times per day because the body collects it here and only empties from when it is full. It is located in the pubic area. It collects and stores urine from both kidneys through the bladder and it is emptied through the urethra.
Questions and answers on "Urinary bladder"
Health resources related to Urinary bladder
- Urinary bladder thickening
- Treatment and cure for urinary bladder tumors
- Ct diffuse thickening of urinary bladder
- Urinary bladder makedly distened
- Diagnosis of urinary bladder tumors
- What is a collapsed urinary bladder
- Diverticulum of urinary bladder homoeopathic treatment
- Knott in the urinary bladder
- What causes irregular thickness of the urinary bladder
- Meaning of partially distended urinary bladder