What is Cervix?
The cervix is the inferior, narrow portion of the uterus where it joins with the superior end of the vagina. It is cylindrical or conical in shape and protrudes through the upper anterior vaginal wall. Approximately half its length is visible with appropriate medical equipment; the remainder lies above the vagina beyond view.
Questions and answers on "Cervix"
Health resources related to Cervix
- Lump on cervix goes bigger and smaller
- Laceration of cervix during previous birth
- Pain after touching cervix
- Bulky and hyperechoic cervix
- Closed cervix and no funneling during pregnancy suggestion
- Cauterising cells on cervix
- Veins on cervix during pregnancy
- 2 hard bumps near bladder and cervix
- Bumps on cervix iud
- How long bleeding after cervix polyp removal