Suggest treatment for chronic migraine, bloating, tiredness and excessive belching
Yes it can be ceoliac
Hi! Welcome to health care magic!
Based on the history you have shared, it does seem like coeliac and since you are getting benefits from gluten free diets, and on quiting food compliance or precautions you experience the same symptoms again. All of this point towards it, but there is simple way to confirm it and that is on,
ceoliac serology which is least invasive way to find it out. But as the symptoms of swelling and dizziness are concerned you need to screen yourself for complications of coeliac being low albumin or malabsorption syndromes. Also hemoglobin levels, iron and folic acid levels, alongwith D3 would need to be confirmed and later on replaced if any deficiency is found. Meanwhile keep using gluten free diets until it is confirmed to be otherwise on the labs.
Hope this has answered your query, if you have any more questions, feel free to ask. Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diagnosis of chronic migraine
- Chronic migraines and ivf
- How to treat chronic migraine
- Symptoms of chronic migraine
- What is treatment for fibromyalgia chronic migraines and seizures
- Treatment and cure for chronic migraine
- Chronic migraine neck crack
- Drugs/medication for chronic migraine
- Chronic migraine causes
- Chronic migraine headaches treatment