Doctor by qualification, registered medical practitioner, with four years of clinical experience having an additional background as a highly personable Bilingual Debater, Orator, Editor, Author with over eight years of experience in Editing, Management and Communication.
Served at leading posts in Different Youth Societies including, Literary Society as Literary Secretary which was highest attainable position in the society, and in Social Welfare Society, a youth wing of Pakistan Red Crescent Society KPK as Director Health Education, and Project Director for IDP’s Relief Project 2008 and Relief activities for Flood affected in 2009. Also served as an Editor in Chief and Editor Lead for Cenna Magazine, Journal of postgraduate Medical Institute, Shehper Magazine, and Monthly, The educators` with constant involvement over eight years...
Such activities include:
• Editor in chief, “Cenna Magazine 2009-10 KMC Peshawar.
• Editor, Journal of Post Graduate Medical Institute, HMC, Peshawar.
• Literary Secretary, Literary Society, Khyber Medical College, Peshawar.
• Project Coordinator IDP’s Relief Project, Social Welfare Society, Peshawar.
• Chief Editor Urdu, “Cenna Magazine 2008 KMC Peshawar.
• Worked as Student Editor, “Shehpar” PAF Degree College, Peshawar.
• Working as Senior Editor for Monthly “The Educators”, Peshawar.
• Member Executive Committee, Hiking Club, KMC Peshawar.
• Director Health Education, Social Welfare Society, KMC Peshawar.
Registered with Saudi Licesing Authority, Pakistan Medical and Dental Association 17835-N, Resident in College Of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan.
Currently working as Resident Medicine For Two years, PIMS, Islamabad
Worked as Resident Medicine, Combined Military Hospital, Peshawar.
Seven months as Incharge Medical Officer in Punjab Rural Support Program, Chakwal.
Six Months of Clinical Experience in Medicine and Allied as Senior House Officer in Lady Reading Hospital, Peshawar.
Six Months of Work Experience in the fields of Surgery and Allied as junior House Officer in Hayatabad Medical Complex, Peshawar
Other professional achievements
o Editor JPMI, Journal of Postgraduate Medical Institute, Peshawar, International Biennial Cardiology Conference Edition.
o KAP Study on harmful effects of radiations in X-ray workers in governments and private hospitals of Peshawar.
o KAP study on family planning practices in 50 households of Peshawar.
o Quality Assurance in hospital laboratories in the public sector of Pakistan.