What causes thickened bladder wall and migraine with history of celiac disease?

My daughter has many issues with several doctors following her. I am wondering if the issues could all be related to one issue? She was diagnosed with Celiac disease not by blood test but because of fat malabsorption. She also has overactive bladder with a thickened bladder wall and she taking Ditropan. She has recently begun with what seems to be migraine headaches and possibly a few episodes of abdominal migraines. She was hospitalized for 2 days and other things were ruled out. Most importantly she is 7 1/2 and only weighs 34 pounds even though she has been strictly gluten free for 3 years.
Thu, 28 Feb 2019