What causes orange oily discharge from the rectum?
Bile ducts blockage
Dear Ma'am, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns,
Please note that orange bile coming out of the rectum indicates blockage of the bile ducts.
Blockage of the bile ducts can be due to gallstones, pancreatic or gallbladder tumors... I would recommend that you get an abdominal CT scan to assess the anatomical state of your pancreas and gallbladder...
Other causes of orange fluid leaking out of the rectum include infectious colitis, malabsorption while consuming orange-colored foods as carrots...
I hope you find this helpful..Feel free to ask further...
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes a prolapsed rectum in a hamster
- Causes of orange discharge from rectum
- What can cause disconfort in rectum
- What causes a fluttering feeling at rectum
- What causes boils in rectum
- What causes clear discharge from the rectum
- What would cause pulsing in rectum
- What causes burning in the rectum
- What causes itchy rectum
- What causes pinching sensation in rectum
- What causes blood in stool while on Ibuprofen and Tylenol?
- Does Benzonatate interact with Trazodone?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, severe chills and fever
- What causes a lump in the armpit and fever?
- Suggest treatment for mucus in nasal passage
- Suggest treatment for throat pain and difficulty in swallowing
- Is chronic fatigue a symptom of Lyme's disease?
- Can Azithromycin cause painful lumps in the breasts?
- Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes in the armpit and fatigue
- What causes severe vomiting and foul urine odor?