Suggest Treatment For Blood Clots In The Testicles
Please upload an image
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. There is a possibility of a fungal infection. Application of Candid (clotrimazole) powder can help. However, I would need you to upload an image of the affected area. Based on that I would be able to guide you further.
I would await your response. Let me know if I could help further.
Can you please advise what kind of doctor should I consult for detailed examination / check up for this condition. Maybe a urologist or general physician or as you would suggest.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I have a runny nose and coughing up blood
- If i take a blood test for my thyroid will they see the nicotine in my blood
- Nose bleed fast heartbeat throwing up blood
- Normal angiogram and normal echo but elevated troponin in blood
- Menstruating for 3 weeks losing brown black blood
- Little lumps on arm after giving blood
- Orange tinge to menstrual blood
- My toddler poked her eye near the cornea has some blood
- Light orange colored menstrual blood
- Retching blood