Suggest treatment for back pain
pain killers can increase BP
I have studied your case. Back pain can be controlled by physiotherapy. It is good that you are getting relief in back pain. Your blood pressure rise can be due to pain killers tablets like aceclofenec. So I have following suggestions for you.
1.Focus more on physiotherapy so that we can stop your pain killers as soon as possible. If you will take pain killers then you will have sodium retention and high BP.
2.For back pain Trupar 650 or Tramadol is safe medication.
3.Along with physio, avoid sitting for long time, do not do heavy weight lifting, forward bending and jerky activities. Volitran gel can be applied along with hot water fomentation.
I hope these steps will be helpful for you.Let me know if their is any other followup questions.
Avoid forward bending or weight lifting
You can do weight reduction be controlling your calorie intake and exercises. Avoid any exercise which put back strain. Rather do treadmill, cargo, cross trainer. Cycling is not good if you have knee pain. Avoid walking on hard surface, rather use treadmill.
Also continue physiotherapy for back pain. Take medicines only when required and not regularly; work on your posture. Avoid sitting in same position for long time. Ultrasound is only for short time so avoid it.
Physiotherapy has no issue, yoga i would not recommend as this age. Avoid squatting and cross leg sitting even if you do yoga.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for muscular back pain
- Suggest treatment for sudden back pain
- Terrible back pain suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for lower back pain
- Suggest treatment for chronic back pain
- Suggest treatment for back pain and cramps
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain
- Suggest treatment for mechanical back pain