What causes headache along with altered sensorium and hypertension?
Get brain imaging done
I have gone through your question and understand your concern.
Headache with altered sensorium and hypertension needs to be evaluated for stroke, subarachnoid hemorrhage or meningitis.
Brain imaging is advisable.
Regular follow up under a neurologist is must.
Continue medications as attached in image.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further information.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How does portal hypertension cause headache
- What birth control does not cause hypertension
- What causes intracranial hypertension
- What homeostatic imbalance causes hypertension
- What causes hypertension with mirena
- What causes positional hypertension during pregnancy
- Hypertension causes
- What causes isolated diastolic hypertension
- What are the early causes of hypertension in adults
- Does hcg cause headaches and hypertension
- What causes recurrent painful sensation over one side of lower face?
- What does my blood test report indicate?
- What causes constant dizziness?
- Suggest treatment for weight gain, coldness and constipation
- What causes facial pain and leg numbness in a patient with diabetes?
- Suggest treatment for recurring optic neuritis in right eye
- What causes trouble thinking clearly while recovering form sepsis?
- How long should medication be continued after suffering partial paralysis?
- Suggest treatment for constant pain due to neuropathy
- What causes burning sensation in buttocks of a person with spinal problems?