What is High bp?
High BP is a condition where the blood pressure is greater than 140/90. It requires treatment with antihypertensives .
Questions and answers on "High bp"
Health resources related to High bp
- Trouble breathing cough and phlegm high bp
- Have breathlessness high bp acid refax and cholesterol
- High bp tiredness sleeplessness what seems wrong
- Suffering from high bp increased pulse due to overweight
- Had pneumonia high bp constipation on bp medication help
- My husband takes meds for high bp
- Pregnancy consistent high bp 28 weeks
- Suffering from headachecoughthroat pain and high bp
- High bp anxious why is bp fluctuating start taking medication
- High bp natural remedies