Suggest remedy for tinnitus and dizziness after vaccination

Dr. Vignan Rachabattuni

Posted on Tue, 27 Oct 2015 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: On Tuesday I went to the doctor she gave me a flu shot and the new pneumonia shot also she put me on a new medication every since I have felt dizzy lips tingling ears hurting and a headache
Answered by Dr. Vignan Rachabattuni 20 minutes later
Brief Answer:
May be reaction to vaccine

Detailed Answer:
HI xxxxx958,

Welcome to Health Care Magic.

I have gone through your question and can understand you concern.

A vaccine is made of weakened bacteria or virus. These are viruses or bacteria that cannot cause the disease but can stimulate the body to produce an immune response to the vaccine. In some cases, the vaccine can cause a immune response wherein there would be certain reactions.

Some of these reactions can be a mild fever or dizziness. Your symptoms of pain can be explained by this to some extent.

Drinking lots of water and taking lots of rest should help to prevent further problems.

If needed, you can take 1 tablet of Paracetamol with a doctor's prescription to help with the pain and the headache. If you develop a fever or any other symptoms, it would be a good idea to see a doctor.

I hope that I have answered your question.
Please post a follow up if you have more questions. All the best.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. Vignan Rachabattuni 3 hours later
Thank you
Answered by Dr. Vignan Rachabattuni 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
You are welcome

Detailed Answer:
You are welcome xxxxx

Please feel free to drop me a message anytime.

Take care and wish you a speedy recovery.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj