Suggest remedy for sore breasts during post menopausal phase
Can balance on their own.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The unbalanced estrogen levels can balance off on their own. In case the pain and soreness is persistent then other causes like eczema, infection, raised prolactin levels, etc need to be ruled out. You can also apply a good moisturizer or a topical estrogen cream on the area to reduce the soreness.
In case there are other symptoms like hot flushes, dry vagina, etc then do consider taking hormone replacement therapy for all these symptoms.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Itchy breasts during menopause
- Lumpy breasts during menopause
- Breast swelling during menopause
- Sore breasts after the menopause
- Sore abdomen during luteal phase
- Breast problems during menopause
- Labia sores post menopausal
- Post menopause itchy breasts
- Post menopause and breast changes
- Fibrocystic breasts post menopause