Suggest ayurvedic remedies for polycythemia

Dr. Munish Sood

Ayurveda Specialist

Posted on Tue, 21 Mar 2017 in Alternative Medicine
Question: My son is find that he is suffering from polycythemia while testing jak2 mutation as he is 17.4 at sometime, but now 16.4. Can u please give best ayurveda drugs for cure
Answered by Dr. Munish Sood 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
further necessary action

Detailed Answer:
Dear
Thanks for contacting Ayurveda with your health concern

1. As you are already under supervision of Hematologist thus he must have given due consideration regarding all aspects of the disease.

2. Are there any associated symptoms which he is experiencing like: headache/vision disturbances, giddiness, change in toe/nail color, pain-burning in hands & feet? [is it congenital or acquired]?

3. As polycyhtemia predispose a person for chances of stroke/heart attack,deep vein thrombosis thus be under regular supervision of your attending Physician [reason of giving ecosprin]

4. Since it is a chronic hematologic malignancy so regularly consult a Hematologist. [check regularly with BT [bleeding time], PT [platelet count], CT
[clotting time], INR [international normalised ratio]

5. Ginkgo biloba, garlic,ginseng,gluten free diet to help reduce blood count, take food rich in omega 3 fatty acids, antioxidants [P-plus is very good medicine for this]

Dr. Munish Sood
Consultant Physician
Naimittika

direct online link: bit.ly/drmunishsood

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy