Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Suffering from frequent urination and burning sensation in penis? Can I take DI sodium hydrogen citrate syrup?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3620 Questions
I am burning sense in my pennies & getting frequent urination. Can I take DI sodium hydrogen citrate syrup. If yes how much I should take & how to take.
Posted Mon, 17 Jun 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 8 minutes later

Thanks for your query.

yes, you can take Di-sodium hydrogen citrate syrup for the urinary tract symptoms you have.

You may have to take 20 ml of syrup dissolved in 100 ml of water twice daily for better response.

Hope I answered your query.

Please let me know if there are any other concerns.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor