Kidney transplantation done. Taking omnacortil. Found rise in serum creatinine level. Worried
Age : 35
Sex : Male
Transplanted Kidney on April 2009.
Cellcept : 500 mg 1-1-1
Pangraf 2 1-0-0
Pangraf 1 0-0-1
Uritas 100 mg
clopilet 10 mg
Todays Lab Report
Creatinine : 1.9
urea - 15
Total Protien - 5.0 gm/dl
albumin : 3.1
globulin : 1.9
ag ratio : 1.63:1
Microalbumin : 75
BP - 160/90
Seen your case summary. Post transplant 4 years with s creat of 1.9
Medications are ok
But what is your question.
Can you please elaborate?
In case you are worried about rise in serum creatinine then I also need to know trend of serum creatinine values over last 3 months. Urine routine reports.
Your blood pressure is high target should be 130/80
Thank you so much for your quick response.
1. Creatine level was 1.5 for last 4 years. It has been raised to 1.7 two months back. Today the report shows 1.9.
2. For last 1 week my legs and feet are swollen and I can feel the breathing problem while sleeping. Just like i felt when i was in dailysis.
3. Albumin and Microalbumin level is high.
4. RBC is 10-12, that mean i have a slight blood output through urine.
Am I in kidney rejection stage?
Thanks for writing back.
Based on the information provided, I could think of the following possibilities:
1. Recurrence of glomerulonephritis
You need evaluation by your Nephrologist.
You will be needing hospitalization, Ultrasound Doppler of kidney, 24 hrs urine protein and creatinine analysis and kidney biopsy if indicated by initial assessment. Do not worry the things can be managed well if investigated and cause found at the earliest. Do visit as soon as possible the nephrologist who is following you regularly.
Hope I answered your query.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- High serum creatinine level history of kidney problem suggest medicine
- What is a normal serum creatinine level
- Ways 2 reduce serum creatinine level
- Serum creatinine level for dialysis
- Hypertension kidney scars creatinine level kidney transplant
- Average serum creatinine levels
- Normal serum creatinine level
- Worried over serum creatinine level
- Does gatorade affect serum creatinine levels
- How to reduce serum creatinine level homeopathy
- Diagnosed with pre-renal failure due to hormones. How is the kidney...
- Going to gym and taking creatine. Started back pain and palm skin...
- Had pulmonary sarcoidosis. Normal CT scan venogram with iv contrast...
- Child has flank pain, blood in urine, nausea, fatigue, headache....
- I am diabetic. Having normal BP and sugar levels. Taking insulin and...
- Losing weight. Feeling weak and bloated. Treated for a triple A repair...
- Medical test done. What does the values signify? What should I do?
- I am 56 year old diabetic. Took overdosage of taxim-O 200. What should I...
- Pitting edema in ankles, profuse sweating. Taken Cipro for flu. History...
- Ultrasound shows prominence of pelvicalyceal system. Donated one kidney....