What is Rbc?
RBC is Red blood cell which is a circular biconcave,disc-shaped and non nucleated cell .It contains respiratory pigment known as hemoglobin.Normal RBC on an average is 7.2 micron in diameter and 2.2 micron in thickness.
Questions and answers on "Rbc"
Health resources related to Rbc
- Causes of low values of rbc hematocrit hemoglobin
- Food that increase rbc
- Elevated rbc count
- Childs stool shows pus cells rbc mucus infection
- 2 4 rbc in urinalysis is that normal
- Predominantly normocytic normochromic rbc means
- Rbc 2 3 hpf first trimester
- Urine rbc count 10 15hpf
- Urine rbc count occult blood
- Moong dal and rbc