What do my lab test reports indicate?

Dr. Anshul Varshney

Posted on Tue, 17 Apr 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: I’m becomjng a Police Officer in New York. They give a hair drug test to get on the job. I take a variety of legal supplements such as Vitamin D3, Apple Cider Vinegar Tablets, Probiotic, GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil, Creatine, Whey Protein and Kelp (Iodine) while working out. Will any of these cause me to fail?
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Nothing to worry if supplements are genuine.

Detailed Answer:
Hi. Welcome to Healthcare Magic. I am Dr Anshul Varshney for your help.
Such tests are usually performed to find out if you are doing any drugs or abuse steroids.
The supplements you have mentioned are never tested and never objected.
If you have been using genuine products, then there is no point of worry.
I hope it helps you.
If you have any further query please ask me.