What do these lab reports indicate?

Dr. Panagiotis Zografakis

Posted on Thu, 17 May 2018 in General Health
Question: Urine test with protein over 300, Hyline cast 10-20, white blood 2-5. I’ve been feeling very sick with stomach pains. I had other blood test done such as: protein urine random with levels 473. Creatine urine random 301. My Doctor is not getting back with me with the results. Is this something I should be concerned about.
Answered by Dr. Panagiotis Zografakis 47 minutes later
Brief Answer:
please upload your reports

Detailed Answer:

please upload all the reports (either scan them or take a good quality photo with your cell phone or a camera) because the units used for the measurement are important. Your symptoms (if you had any that is) are equally important. So please tell me more about them.

I'll be waiting for your response...
Follow up: Dr. Panagiotis Zografakis 17 minutes later
I uploaded the lab reports. I’m dizzy, stomachs pain and swollen, feels like chest is heavy and hard to breathe, pee a lot, nausea. Just feel very fatigue all the time.
Answered by Dr. Panagiotis Zografakis 19 minutes later
Brief Answer:
urine protein?

Detailed Answer:
Unfortunately the random urine protein is not included in the reports. If it's 473 mg/dL then it's too high and you most likely have proteinuria which requires investigation. A 24-hour urine collection would quantify protein lost in the urine. Positive chromatin antibodies raise the risk for lupus nephritis although they're not diagnostic on their own.

A diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome would explain the swelling and respiratory symptoms.

I hope it helps... Please get back to me if you have more questions on this subject.

Kind regards!