What is Globulin?
Globulin is a serum protein or a type of protein present in blood. Proteins are essential for various functions in body and a certain level of proteins shall be present in the blood to meet the requirements of various organs. Albumin & Globulin are two major proteins produced by the liver.
Questions and answers on "Globulin"
Health resources related to Globulin
- What are normal globulin levels
- High globulin levels
- Slightly elevated globulin
- Low globulin levels causes
- Immune globulin iv administration
- Immune globulin vaccine
- Immune globulin intravenous side effects
- Globulin is 42 how bad is that
- What does a low globulin count mean
- Is irregular or slow heartbeat a side effect of anti-thymocyte globulin ?