follow as advised below.
Welcome to HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I understand your concern.
Definitely your Triglycerides are raised. Infact at this age they should not be that high.
I would suggest you following:
1. To reduce your weight. You are overweight
as per your BMI calculated based on your body weight and height.
2. You have to exercise daily. Do running and jogging for atleast 45 minutes a day.
3. Avoid eating potato, rice and junk food.
4. If you consume alcohol including beer stop that immediately.
5. Don't consume Desi ghee, vanaspati ghee.
6. Start using Olive oil or sunflower oil for cooking.
Once you follow this you would see drastic change in your lipid profile
I recommend use of Stanlip only in cases not responding to above my measures.
Stanlip should be used only if you have normal liver
Stanlip can cause derangement of liver functions, nausea
, itching, tiredness
Otherwise it is a safe drug.
If you have any further query please ask me.