What does this lab report indicate?
Your report is excellent, absolutely nothing to worry about.
Hello Mr XXXXXXX
Thanks for posting your query.
Your report is absolutely fine.
The highlighted value is that of LDL cholesterol, a low density lipoprotein. The levels of this should be below 100 ideally and you have 74 which is excellent.
So, please stop worrying about it, it is fine.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does the medical report indicate
- Does thyroid lab report indicate to have hypothyroidism
- What does the sperm report indicate
- What does the lab reports mean
- What does my report indicate
- What does #39pus vulgaris#39 indicate in a lab report
- What does the culture report indicate
- Does the lab report indicate celiac disease
- What does the test report indicate
- Pregnant what does the report indicate
- Feeling dizzy, loss of balance, headaches. Not able to say right words....
- Elevated AST and MPV. No fever, blood disorders or anaemia. Any reason?
- Had nasal injury and bleeded. Have asymmetrical nose and problem in...
- Suffering from extreme dry mouth. Could I ask a doctor?
- Feeling sleepy after taking lisinopril. Can I stop the medication?
- Had a seizure and sustained additional fractures on back. Suffered...
- Baby has coffee stain on back. Has jaundice. What could this be?
- Have periodic involuntary eye movements. Feeling like things in room are...
- Can I take prednisone for the flareups of emphysema?
- Abdomen on left side bulges when I start to get erection. It is painful...