Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Is Dinac 35 available in the form of syrup?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1986
Answered : 458 Questions
Dinac 35
[Ethinyloestradiol 0.035 mg, Cyproterone acetate 2 mg.]

Can you please tell me that this is also available in form of syrup?

My wife have issue with irregular periods and some one suggested her diana-35.
As per my research this medicine reduce level of testosterone in human body which is used for sex urge
This is used in:
- as a birth control pill
- It reduces the power of sex drive in man

My younger brother is in the habit of sex.
we all are in tension because of this habit.

Can you please suggest any medicine though which we can reduce the urge of sex for at least 5 years. right how he is in 11th class.

Any liquid medicine which make penis useless for 4-5 years with instant action of the medicine.

we prefer any syrup which we can mix into cold drink or coffee.

Please suggest.

Posted Tue, 4 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Nirmala P 2 hours later
Thanks for asking in Healthcare Magic.

Dinac 35 (Ethinyl Estradiol and Cyperoterone Acetate) is available only in tablet form and not in syrup form.

Cyperoterone Acetate in an anti androgen ie., it opposes the action of male hormone testosterone. In the body, it competes with testosterone and prevents its action. Very high doses are needed for reducing the libido and sexual drive and such a high dose results in severe side effects like gynaecomastia (enlargement of breasts) and galactorrhea (secretion of milk). Also it inhibits spermatogenesis and causes infertility.

You should consult your treating Dr to find out if the boy is really having increased sexual drive and opt for suitable treatment as suggested by your Dr as mixing a drug without a person's knowledge involves ethical issues and is an offence although he is your brother. Besides, Cyperoterone is tested clinically for precocious puberty, it is not marketed for this purpose unless a clear diagnosis indicates its use. Please do not worry about his condition and take him to your treating Dr. It is one of the problems during adolescence.

Certain food substances like soy products, coriander and lettuce are supposed to reduce the libido. Similarly limiting dopaminergic food stuffs like cheese, almond and banana will help in reducing the libido. But completely restricting them will result in nutritional deficiencies. You can get the details in web sites.

There are different types of period problems. Please get back to me with the specific details of your wife's problem so that I can discuss it in detail.

I hope this helps.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Is Dinac 35 available in the form of syrup? 16 hours later
Thank you Doctor for your reply.

I have discussed about his habit so many times. my mom get 2-3 condoms every time she washes his cloths. we all are very warried about him.

He refuses us to go to doctor about this problem.

As you mentioned in your reply that " Very high doses are needed for reducing the libido and sexual drive and such a high dose results in severe side effects like gynaecomastia (enlargement of breasts) and galactorrhea (secretion of milk)."

can you please suggest any effective medicine for men, which start effects with in few days and for 4-5 years min. We want you suggest any medicine which we gave him once a week or 4-5 times in a month to to reduce his libido and sexual drive. We want to protect his life. only you can do something for us.

Right now he feels good that's why he will not under stand our point. Please let us. we will be very thank full to you.

He is planing to go out which his friends next month and we are very worried about him. so please suggest us some effective medicine which starts effect very fast. To maintain his body daily he goes to Zym and take 6 eggs daily in his breakfast and milk. he is very careful about this health. so as you mentioned about the side effects, he can recover these very easily.

Right now it is very important to control his habit of sex. We want medicine will stop circulation of blood in penis while doing sex or he refuses to make relation if some one try to insist him.

You can understand our situation on the behalf of my mother. What she feels when she gets condoms while washing his cloths.

SO please suggest us any liquid form of Cyperoterone Acetate(power full) which destroy his sex urge immediately after giving him 1 or 2 doses for 10-20 days.

Which we can repeat 3-4 times in a month.

Thank you in advance. Doctor is like a god so please help us to get rid of this problem. We don't have any family doctor. so please help us.

Answered by Dr. Nirmala P 50 minutes later
Welcome back to Healthcare Magic.

As a mother, I understand your plight but I am very sorry to say that there is very little I can do about this. First of all, let me reiterate that Cyperoterone acetate is not available in liquid or syrup form. Secondly as I said this drug should be used only for therapeutic purpose. It is used as an anti androgen in the treatment of prostate cancer and not for reducing the sexual drive.

Increased sexual drive is also a form of psychological condition which needs immediate attention. And the only way to deal with this is to consult a sexologist. He may need counselling and if necessary the Dr will prescribe you the drugs. There is nothing to feel bad about consulting a sexologist. Your brother needs help and that's the best thing you can do for him.

He may be having Precocious puberty, a medical condition which needs physical examination by a Dr. If so, then this is a hormonal problem that justifies the use of anti androgen as treatment. But it needs to diagnosed first. Indulging in treating his condition on your own without a proper diagnosis may backfire later. So please get an appointment from a sexology Dr as early as possible. If he refuses to come with you, then one of your family member can talk to the Dr and get his opinion.

Sorry I cannot help you further in this issue.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor